COACHING FOR RESULTS!
MEET YOUR BEST SELF IN OUR TRAININGS.
Numerous tools & models and ground-breaking protocols.
Experience practice and observation in an environment of guaranteed learning.
Not just theories in a lab: Our seasoned trainers know how to link training with practical application in real conditions.
The program is accredited through the International Coach Federation (ICF) as ACSTH for 60 hours.
This satisfies ICF training requirements for an ACC credential
Who Should Attend?
This programme is appropriate for:
• Managers/ Directors and leaders who are, or want to be significantly involved in organizational coaching and mentoring.
• Individuals wishing to take the first steps into independent coaching practice.
• Executives who provide in‐house coaching in their organization.
- Coaching definitions & distinctions
- Core Competencies
- Code of Ethics
- Structure of a coaching session
- PASSPORT method
- TOMS Model / GROW model / OSCAR Model / CLEAR model / PERMA model / FEEL Model / 4Ds model / Immunity to change model
- Belief systems, Values, Hierarchy of needs
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Positive Psychology Coaching
- Mindful Coaching
- 4 step coaching into Abundance Intelligence (AQ)
- Emotional, Social & Positive Intelligence
- Positive Genius
- Strategies to build Positivity
- Positivity ratio
80% attendance is compulsory in order to achieve your Diploma, however we would urge you to commit to 100% attendance due to the nature of this unique programme.
- 2 book reviews
- 1 videotaped presentation
- 1 Reflective journal
- 3,000 words final essay
Finally, remember, that in order to become a good coach we must first look to ourselves. We invite you to bring an open mind to this positive process.
Be ready to embrace new concepts and hopefully some new insights into who you are and most importantly enjoy the journey!
- Submission of a short CV (1 or 2 pages).
- Submission of a paragraph stating experience and/or aspirations in coaching.
- Interview with Course Director (Angelos Derlopas).
If you have any questions relating to this programme please contact:
Email ask (at) positivityglobal (dot) org
Program tuition: 3,500€+VAT
Angelos Derlopas, PCC.
Founder & Managing partner. // Executive & Leadership Coach.Angelos Derlopas is an expert in developmental dialogue, he is a professional ICF credentialed coach (PCC), a Coach instructor and assessor, a member of the global network of partners CMI Coaching Mentoring International, a certified practitioner of NLP, a Certified Mentor Coach (CMC) from invite CHANGE and a authorized Facilitator for the globally recognized diagnostic tools from Team Coaching International and is currently serving as subject matter expert in ICF Global Job Analysis Task Force.
He is a frequent speaker at coaching conferences in Europe and Asia. He received the Global Coaching Leadership Award 2013 from the World Coaching Congress in India, the Bronze CSR Award 2015 from HR Community Awards in Greece and the 100 Best Global Coaching Leaders Award 2017 from the World HRD Congress in India.
MSc in Psychology (University of East London), PG in Business Administration. He is a Certified and registered Mentor Coach (CMC), a licensed Mentor trainer (DPC/CMI), a trained Team Coach Supervisor (AHA/CSA) and a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credentialed through the International Coach Federation (ICF). Member of: International Coach Federation (ICF), European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) and the British Psychological Society (BPS).