COACHING FOR RESULTS!
MEET YOUR BEST SELF IN OUR TRAININGS.
Numerous tools & models and ground-breaking protocols.
Experience practice and observation in an environment of guaranteed learning.
Not just theories in a lab: Our seasoned trainers know how to link training with practical application in real conditions.
The program is accredited through the International Coach Federation (ICF) as ACSTH for 60 hours.
This satisfies ICF training requirements for an ACC credential
Who Should Attend?
This programme is appropriate for:
• Managers/ Directors and leaders who are, or want to be significantly involved in organizational coaching and mentoring.
• Individuals wishing to take the first steps into independent coaching practice.
• Executives who provide in‐house coaching in their organization.
- Coaching definitions & distinctions
- Core Competencies
- Code of Ethics
- Structure of a coaching session
- PASSPORT method
- TOMS Model / GROW model / OSCAR Model / CLEAR model / PERMA model / FEEL Model / 4Ds model / Immunity to change model
- Belief systems, Values, Hierarchy of needs
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Positive Psychology Coaching
- Mindful Coaching
- 4 step coaching into Abundance Intelligence (AQ)
- Emotional, Social & Positive Intelligence
- Positive Genius
- Strategies to build Positivity
- Positivity ratio
80% attendance is compulsory in order to achieve your Diploma, however we would urge you to commit to 100% attendance due to the nature of this unique programme.
- 2 book reviews
- 1 videotaped presentation
- 1 Reflective journal
- 3,000 words final essay
Finally, remember, that in order to become a good coach we must first look to ourselves. We invite you to bring an open mind to this positive process.
Be ready to embrace new concepts and hopefully some new insights into who you are and most importantly enjoy the journey!
- Submission of a short CV (1 or 2 pages).
- Submission of a paragraph stating experience and/or aspirations in coaching.
- Interview with Course Director (Angelos Derlopas).
If you have any questions relating to this programme please contact:
Email ask (at) positivityglobal (dot) org
Angelos Derlopas, MSc, PCC.
Angelos is an Executive & Team coach with three decades of business experience. He has postgraduate studies in Business Administration (MBA) and Psychology (MSc), over 6,000 hours of experience in coaching and coaching training, has published articles and books in Greece and abroad and has presented at coaching conferences in Europe, N.America and Asia. He is passionate about coaching and all things that helps us become more creative, more purposeful and live more authentic lives. He loves meeting new people and have conversations that will value diversity as an invitation for exploration of different mindsets and the richness of cultures. He has coached with clients in more than 100 countries.