We Help Organisations Develop Thriving Cultures
Improve Business Performance Through Improved Communication
Everything DiSC is a personal development learning experience that measures an individual’s preferences and tendencies based on the DiSC®model. This simple yet powerful model describes four basic styles: D, i, S, and C, and serves as the foundation for the Everything DiSC Application Suite. Participants receive personalised insights that deepen their understanding of self and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective. The result is a more engaged and collaborative workforce that can spark meaningful culture improvement in your organisation.
Participants receive personalised insights that deepen their understanding of self and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective.
The result is a more engaged, collaborative workforce that can spark meaningful culture improvement in your organisation—whether your workforce is remote, in the office, or somewhere in between.
How does Everything DiSC on Catalyst™ Work?
The Everything DiSC assessment
Learners complete the Everything DiSC Assessment for Everything DiSC Workplace, Productive Conflict, Agile EQ & Management all in one go via a new, highly modernised platform. This builds the DiSC pathway and removes the need for future assessments.
Catalyst™ – your personalised learning platform
Learners receive immediate access to their Catalyst Platform to learn about their DiSC Style and profile, engage in self-directed learning, compare their DiSC style to their colleagues and get tips for more effective interactions in real-time.
Flexible Facilitation is delivered virtually or in-person via five clear learning modules that can be approached singularly or in conjunction. This modular design caters to modern learning and is easily customised to meet a wider range of requirements such as time, delivery method or group-size.
Engage every individual in building more effective relationships at work.
- In-depth self-discovery
- Appreciation for differences in work styles
- Strategies for successful interactions
Teach managers to successfully engage, motivate, and develop their people.
- Discovery of personal management style
- Insight into directing, delegating, and motivating
- Strategies to support long-term development
Harness the power of conflict by transforming destructive behaviour into productive responses.
- Self-awareness around reactions to conflict
- The impact different conflict responses have on others
- Steps to change responses from destructive to productive
Work of Leaders
Create impactful leaders through the process of Vision, Alignment, and Execution.
- A simple, compelling model of leadership
- Personalised insights to leverage strengths and overcome challenges
- A clear path for improvement
Provide salespeople with the skills to adapt to customers’ preferences and expectations.
- Discovery of personal sales style
- Recognition of customers’ differences
- Strategies to adapt sales approaches to customer needs