Positivity Coaching offers coaching, mentoring, and training services. It takes on the planning of mentoring programs for companies, organizes masterclasses, provides coaching to individuals, corporate members, and businessmen, adapts, and parametrizes coaching programs for companies and organizations to maximize their potential. Additionally, Positivity Coaching offers accredited training on coaching & mentoring, as well as further specialization and supervision.
Your personal data and their procession by Positivity Coaching
“Personal data” in accordance with EU law (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) “means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
Positivity Coaching processes personal data of adults and adults only, as required by applicable national and EU law in cases where there is a contractual relationship between us, you have given us your explicit consent, we have a relevant legal obligation towards auditory – judicial authorities or obligation, arising from tax, labor, or insurance legislation or for the purpose of improving the operation of this website.
Positivity Coaching processes your personal data in the following cases:
– If you want to be updated about our news, events and services, subscribe to our newsletter, as well as in cases where you receive services from us (especially training, coaching and mentoring) we will ask you to fill out a contact form – expression of interest – registration, which you will fill with your personal data, such as (if applicable) your full name, address, email, telephone, profession, VAT number, CV (for the students of the school), financial data (in cases where a discount is requested from interested parties to attend school), and possibly, your specific preferences – information regarding a potential collaboration.
– If you are a client or student at the school we will keep record of our sessions, and possibly, within the context of the training, of reflection and feedback files, of certificate and graduation data, notes and audiovisual material.
– If you participate in our events, we keep, with your relevant consent, photos and videos for the creation, transfer and transmission of audiovisual material, publication of electronic or printed material (brochures, etc.), for the general promotion of our projects in any way and means, electronic or in hard copy.
– In the context of our continuous improvement we may process, in strict terms of confidentiality and anonymity, part or all your personal data that you have provided for statistical purposes.
In the below cases we keep your personal information that you make available and declare that it is true and accurate in our company’s files:
– in case you have expressed interest in collaboration with us, we keep your data for three (3) years after your expression of interest to use them to contact you about your request, for information about our work and for possible future collaboration, since you have requested it and / or have consented to it.
– in case of existing collaboration between us (either as client or student of the school) we will keep your data for as long as the relationship between us exists, as well as for communication reasons, archiving, certification of your degree, or for to fulfill our tax or insurance obligations.
– in case of interest of keeping you updated with our events, which you have stated that you are interested in for as long as your relevant consent exists, always giving you the possibility to deactivate this function, so that you do not receive them in the future.
Finally, in some cases we retain IP addresses and software IDs for statistical purposes, for your security and to protect your data from a potential cyber-attack.
Browser cookies are small and temporary text files, that are saved on your computer’s hard drive, and they contain information about your Internet activity. Cookies are not aware of any document or file on your computer, but only facilitate your access to specific websites or services of the website. Cookies do not damage your devices, nor the files stored on them, and most are deleted when you exit our website. The cookies we use do not store information capable of leading to your identification.
However, keep in mind that if you do not accept the storage of cookies, this may lead to limitations in the function of our website and in general to your overall experience.
How we process your personal data
We at Positivity Coaching take care of the security of your personal data, taking all necessary measures to protect them, without, however, being able to prevent potential risks (such as viruses, malware, etc.).
Positivity Coaching does not use your personal data to create profiles for marketing purposes, nor does it use automated decision-making processes; on the contrary, it ensures that there is always human intervention, even if in some cases we automatically process some of your information.
Positivity Coaching associates (especially accountants, legal advisers, technicians, web providers, associate trainers, external evaluators, associate coaches, “virtual office” companies, certification bodies, graphic designers, cloud providers, photographers, video recording companies, marketing companies, payment companies) for the service of its activities may in some cases gain access to your personal data.
In these cases, natural or legal persons are bound by our agreements regarding the processing and consolidation of the confidentiality, security, and protection of your personal data by them. In some cases, we may also provide journalists and media with access to audiovisual material from our actions and events to better communicate and promote our work. Finally, in some cases we will share the personal data of our clients and students at our school (such as full name, email and possibly audiovisual material from sessions) with ICF (International Coaching Federation) or EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) for reasons of professional supervision and control – inspection of our educational programs based on the terms that have been published at coachingfederation.org website and/or at emccglobal.org website to which our organization is committed.
In no other case will we disclose your personal data to third parties unless there is a relevant legal obligation to transfer it to competent authorities.
In the below cases you have the right under the current legislation:
– request to be informed about your personal data we have at our disposal and to have access to them
– request a copy of these or (if appropriate) receive a copy of them electronically to give them to another controller
– revoke your consent, oppose their future use, or request a restriction on their processing
– request their correction or deletion
– to oppose to automated decision making or profile creation based on them
Should you have any questions about this policy, or you want to contact us, you can find us at ask (at) positivityglobal.org email.
We will respond to you within a reasonable time, and in any case within one month upon receiving your query – request.
In case you exercise your rights for the protection of your data, and you still believe that they have not been satisfied as they should have, you have the right to file a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr)
Positivity Coaching has the right to modify this policy at any time. In this case we will inform you about it and we will modify the date of its update, which is written at the end of it.
Last update: July, 2021