From Zero to Hero
Mentor Coaching for an ICF Credential consists of coaching and feedback in a collaborative, appreciative and dialogued process based on an observed or recorded coaching session to increase the coach’s capability in coaching, in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies. Mentoring provides professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency and capability demanded by the desired credential level.
As a coach, you know better than anyone the value coaching can bring to our businesses and lives. It increases clarity, stirs-up motivation, identifies strengths, renews passion, deepens learning and helps us reach both personal and professional goals. With all those benefits, we’re sure you’ll agree with us when we say that ‘every coach should have a coach.’ That’s what Mentor Coaching is all about.
In some ways mentor coaching can be associated with that higher level driving instruction – it continues to develop in us the demonstration of higher levels of competence (the ‘what’) than the general public has; the coaching ‘hows’ of listening, asking questions, reflecting, holding clients accountable, etc. Like race- car driving instruction, there may be specific need throughout our coaching lives for concentrating on a particular ‘how’ or set of ‘hows,’ even times when it is vital to do so. And like driving instruction, there may be need or requirement for regulation or licensing (or credentialing) to take periodic refreshers.
Using that analogy, you come to a mentor coach and say, “I want to improve my X competency.”
The full course
Ten individual mentor coaching sessions.
Mentor Coaching should take place over an extended time (three-month minimum) in a cycle that allows for listening and feedback from the Mentor Coach while also allowing reflection and practice on the part of the individual being mentored.
Good mentor coaches are capable of assessing current competency and demonstrating and guiding through the best techniques for the improvement in the desired competency or situation.
Investment: 1,800 €.
Five individual mentor coaching sessions.
Benefits of Mentor Coaching with Angelos Derlopas, MCC, CMC (Certified Mentor Coach) and ICF Assessor include:
- Greater self-confidence,
- Increased awareness,
- Deepened proficiency, competency and artistry with the ICF Core Coaching Competencies,
- Learn new ways to create breakthroughs for your clients,
- Grow your referral base due to increased effectiveness,
- Fulfil your requirement for your ICF ACC, PCC or MCC credential.
À la carte
Three or less individual mentor coaching sessions.
If you wonder if mentoring might be beneficial to you, consider the following self-quiz:
- Might I benefit from the opportunity to practice my skills with someone with “fresh eyes” who will give me honest and constructive feedback, and who can effectively support my next-level development?
- Am I seeking a level of credentialing as a professional coach?
- Could there be more nuanced layers of coaching competency available for my discovery?
- Might I have hidden habits, attitudes or beliefs that keep me from reaching my full potential as a coaching professional?
- Could I be in need of new ideas and approaches to coaching?