“Travel far enough, you meet yourself.”
BY THE END OF THE PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Develop specific Master coaching competencies.
- Effectively provide a reflective space for clients about their practices.
- Enhance your confidence, authority, presence and resilience when working with clients at all levels.
- Offer opportunities to explore connections between the who and the what.
- Apply your learning to your own client – with support from faculty and a group supervision setting.
Early bird offer 5,350$ until August 30, 2022
Unlocking creative potential ~ Evoking awareness using Creative Thinking
- Generate possibilities through creative thinking
- Cultivate imagination and dreaming
- Be curious and able to observe details
- Have childlike eyes to know how to play
- Suspend judgement so as not to miss surprises
- Practice courage to know how to take risks and be ambiguous
Authentic Coach Presence and Partnership ~ Evolving your Artfulness and Impact:
- To empower and inspire you to step more fully into your own unique contribution
- To increase your confidence and trust in your own proficiency and unique expression in embodying the ICF Core Competencies.
- To pique your interest in better understanding yourself and your impact on others, knowingly and unknowingly, in order to inspire conscious choice in how you partner.
- To free you up in your coach approach, in order to bring more of yourself and less of what you “know”
- To better understand how staying in “learner’s mind” creates synergy and co-creative discovery that best serves both your client and you.
- To shift your mindset from performance to true service/client leadership
- To expand awareness of how self knowledge fuels authentic partnership
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Oppression – Demystified:
- Differences between diversity and inclusion; equality and equity; inclusion and belonging
- Power dynamics: coaching, allyship and oppression
- Thorough understanding of creating psychologically safer space
- Inclusion and Leadership
- Transactional analysis in coaching :
- creating results faster
- building effective awareness strategies for you and your clients
- The boundaries “no” trilogy:
- understanding the needs
- setting the rules
- managing relations challenges; bridging distress with solutions
- Using assessments and diagnostics with your coaching practice:
- in life,
- at work,
- with teams
- Revisiting leadership:
- Authentic leadership model
- Heroic & post-heroic leadership
- Leadership meta-competencies
- Ethical & unethical leadership
- The importance of ethical coaching
- Theories for building and broadening trust. Ways you can apply these to your practice
- 2 Book reviews (300 words each)
- 1 Video presentation (15-20 min)
- 1 Reflective journal (1,000 words)
- 1 Diploma essay (3,000 words)
- Practice with external clients (min.25 hrs.)
Finally, remember, that in order to become a good coach we must first look to ourselves.
We invite you to bring an open mind to this positive process.
Be ready to embrace new concepts and hopefully some new insights into who you are and most importantly enjoy the journey!
$6,650 paid in full
Early bird discount $5,350 until August 30, 2022
Instalments plan available with major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) at a slightly higher total.
You can split tuition into 4 interest-free payments with PayPal Pay Later.
Completion Certificates are issued only when full tuition amount is paid.
There is no penalty for early payment of tuition in advance.
Upon successful graduation you will be awarded a certificate for 82 hours.
The programme will be submitted to ICF to be accredited at Level 3.
Read here our Programs policy.
There are many methods with which trainees become engaged.
All of these allow them to receive knowledge but with different retention rates.
In Positivity Coaching we use all the different learning methods and we emphasise in the participatory ones.
After all, what’s better than teaching coaching with the coaching way?
Once enrolled into the programme you will get access to:
- Digital platform
- On demand Video lectures
- Group Mentor Coaching
- Privé Mentor Coaching
- Group Supervision
- Laser MasterClasses
- Mentor Assessment
- Overall 82 learning hours
Course start : October 19, 2022.
You can find the class schedule here.
In addition to the above, please note that the program includes 3 individual mentor coaching sessions which are scheduled privately at your convenience. We advise you to schedule these sessions in advance and plan them preferably around the last months of the program.
This program is delivered online and in English.
What’s included in the Welcome Pack?
- You will get access to the digital platform*
- Access to Mentor Coaching sessions
- Access to Coaching Supervision
- Access to Observed practice
- Access to the Laser MasterClasses
- Three Privé MCC-level Mentor Coaching sessions
*Access to the digital platform includes:
- on-demand video lectures,
- training documents,
- videos, and
**Three sessions with a mentor coach paced at your convenience.
Our team extraordinaire:
Angelos Derlopas, MCC
Jennifer Starr, MCC
Luciano Boccucci, MCC
Sunaina Sharma, MCC