COACHING FOR RESULTS!
MEET YOUR BEST SELF IN OUR TRAININGS.
Numerous tools & models and ground-breaking protocols.
Experience practice and observation in an environment of guaranteed learning.
Not just theories in a lab: Our seasoned trainers know how to link training with practical application in real conditions.
The program is accredited through the International Coach Federation (ICF) as ACSTH for 62 hours.
This satisfies ICF training requirements for an ACC credential
Who Should Attend?
This programme is appropriate for:
• Managers/ Directors and leaders who are, or want to be significantly involved in organizational coaching and mentoring.
• Individuals wishing to take the first steps into independent coaching practice.
• Executives who provide in‐house coaching in their organization.
- Coaching definition & distinctions
- Core Coaching Competencies
- Code of Ethics
- TOMAS Model / GROW model / PERMA model / FEEL Model / SNACK model/ STOP model / 4Ds model
- PASSPORT method / Immunity to change / Wheel of Life / Triple A
- Belief systems, Values, Hierarchy of needs
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Positive Psychology Coaching
- Mindful Coaching
- Emotional, Social & Positive Intelligence
- Positive Genius
- Positivity ratio
- 2 Book reviews (300 words each)
- 1 Video presentation (15-20 min)
- 1 Reflective journal (1,000 words)
- 1 Diploma essay (3,000 words)
- Practice with external clients (min.25 hrs.)
Finally, remember, that in order to become a good coach we must first look to ourselves.
We invite you to bring an open mind to this positive process.
Be ready to embrace new concepts and hopefully some new insights into who you are and most importantly enjoy the journey!
$4,550 paid in full
Instalments plan available with major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) at a slightly higher total.
You can split tuition into 4 interest-free payments with PayPal Pay Later.
Completion Certificates are issued only when full tuition amount is paid.
There is no penalty for early payment of tuition in advance.
Upon successful graduation your certificate will be accredited by ICF as ACSTH for 62 hours.
Read here our Programs policy.
All of these allow them to receive knowledge but with different retention rates.
In Positivity Coaching we use all the different learning methods and we emphasise in the participatory ones.
After all, what’s better than teaching coaching in a coaching way?
- Digital platform
- On demand Video lectures
- Online Training manual
- Coaching Models on demand video demos
- Classroom Q&A sessions
- Group Mentor Coaching
- Group Supervision
- Group Tutoring
- Overall 60 learning hours
Course start : May 4, 2022.
You can find the class schedule here.
In addition to the above, please note that the program includes 3 individual mentor coaching sessions which are scheduled privately at your convenience. We advise you to schedule these sessions in advance and plan them preferably around the last months of the program.
This program is delivered online and in English.
What’s included in the Welcome Pack?
- You will get access to the digital platform*
- Access to the Mentor Coaching sessions
- Access to Classroom Q&A
- Access to Tutoring
- Access to Observed practice
- Access to Coaching Supervision
- Three Privé Mentor Coaching sessions, paced at your convenience
*Access to the digital platform includes:
- on-demand video lectures,
- training documents/materials,
- videos, and
Our team extraordinaire:
Angelos Derlopas, MCC
Maureen Purcell, PCC
Florian Brody, PCC
Stella Gamvrelli, PCC